AG Computergrafik und HCI
Algorithmic Geometry (Winter Semester 2016/17)
Most recent update: 2016-11-13: Uploaded second exercise sheet.
- The first exercise sheet will be handed out Wednesday, 9 November or Friday 11 November, depending on the lecture's progress. It will be made available for download on this page.
- A little late but finally free of bugs, the first exercise is online. The due dates have to be adjusted to compensate for the delay.
- Dates and Places:
- Wednesday, 10:00 - 11:30, 36-265
- Friday, 11:45 - 13:15, 36-265
Lecture materials are provided here according to the lecture's proceeding. Please note that other than the slides provided here, no script is offered for the lecture.
- Exercise sheets are handed out every other week and provided for download on this page. Submission of the theoretical exercises (marked "T" on the sheets)
is usually due in the third lecture appointment after the sheet has been provided for download. The lecture following this due date is replaced by an exercise class.
Practical exercises (marked "P") are to be presented in person. For appointments for presentation, please contact the lecture assistants.
Exercise sheets and other exercise material (e.g. code framework) are offered for download here.
Exam Admission and Exam
- There will be oral exams in the end of the semester. Exam dates are scheduled on appointment.
- For the eam admission, all of the following qualification criteria have to be met:
- Submission/presentation of all tasks on every exercise sheet (if not explicitly stated otherwise on the sheet).
- A short talk and a summarizing review of a scientific article about a topic related to the lecture. The articles will be handed out in the lecture.